Some of the best ideas and most creative and innovative moments happen when we are with other people, bouncing around ideas, sharing inspiration, and solving problems together. We also love to sit, spin, chat, drink coffee, and share our projects with a group of like minded people who get excited about the same things that we do!
“I’m so happy and having so much fun with these Evolution team challenges. I’m meeting some awesome new people. Trying out some techniques that I’ve been wanting to dive into. It’s really taking me out of my comfort zone, and I need that. Thanks so much to everyone for putting this group together, building this community. It’s been wonderful to see so many types of fiber come together, and the people behind them, into beautiful, crazy, absolutely unique works of art!”
We would like to invite you to join our FiberyGoodness project groups!
Already Registered for Evolution?
Go to your EVOLUTION page for Achievement card downloads, Gallery images from past projects, and all the ‘How To’ info you will need!
We would love to have you join us in Evolution! It is completely FREE and you do not need to be a registered Fiberygoodness student, this is open to anyone, and the more people who join in the better it will be, please invite your friends along too!
Our vision is that we will take an idea, a project, or a challenge, and form teams who will collaborate and work together over a period of time (up to six weeks) to create something individually and together, because so often what we can achieve together is so much more than we can ever achieve alone.
The final form that the challenges will take is largely up to each individual group, but we will give you a theme, a project task, and suggested timeline along with your challenge outline, you will chat together using Facebook chat/messenger and organise your face to face spin sessions using Google Hangouts or Skype, so you can get to know each other and hatch your plans together.
Challenges will be just for fun, nothing competitive or seriously demanding. The goal is that we can all become an active part in our spinning community, having fun, forming our spin groups (without even having to leave our fireside and PJ’s) participating in something innovative and exciting, making new friends along the way and sharing more with our old friends too.
What do you need to participate?
* Ability to take part in online spin groups via Facebook Messenger group video, and group chat
* Be able to contribute images, stories, and progress on our Facebook group page
* You may be required to send a small quantity of fiber or materials to team members around the world (as in a fiber swap!) but this depends on the nature of the challenge you choose.
What Do I Do Next?
Follow these instructions to get started!
- Register (form below) for Evolution: You must register in order to get access to the projects and important information for participants
- Join the Fiberygoodness Facebook group and introduce yourself (and jump on in!)
FIBERYGOODNESS ON FACEBOOK
- When the next project begins we will the project instructions on the Facebook group page and a link to an Event page where you can join a team.
- Follow the project instructions and have a ton of fun with your fiber friends 🙂